At Samakee you will be joining an active, highly motivated team in a caring family environment.
- The opportunity to join an outstanding international school accredited by EDT (Education Development Trust) as a gold standard establishment for two consecutive inspections;
- A commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities and in-house guidance and support;
- Small class sizes to enable learning to be personalised and pertinent to individual needs;
- An innovative, British-style curriculum in a highly inclusive setting;
- Work within an inspiring, friendly and supportive staff team.
For this post we are looking for…
- Commitment to the ethos of the school;
- Professionals with a good knowledge of the curriculum (particularly Development Matters in the Early Years Foundation Stage, and 2014 National Curriculum for England);
- Professionals with experience of working in an inclusive environment;
- Professionals who are flexible, have a good sense of humour and have an understanding of the ‘bigger picture';
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team working abilities;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- A satisfactory health record and up to date criminal record check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or equivalent.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning February 6th. Please send your resume, cover letter, referees and copy of your teaching qualification to:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Head of School