The PDPA Working Team is responsible for approving this Policy.
This Policy applies to all websites owned and operated by St. Andrews International School Samakee.
In accordance with our Privacy Notice Policy, we commit to utilising this Policy to ensure the correct and lawful treatment of personal data and to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of personal data.
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is responsible for reviewing this Policy on a regular basis. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can constitute personal data (for example, tracking cookies) and where that is the case, the data protection regulations become applicable.
Our website means websites operated by St. Andrews International School Samakee. In particular, the following website: www.standrews-samakee.com.
Visitor means any person who accesses our website.
- Consent is obtained where necessary for cookies.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).]
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||More information|
- Website visitors may choose to block our website’s cookies by activating the browser setting that allows the visitor to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if the visitor blocks all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- Users can select which, if any, cookies they wish to accept using the “Cookie settings” on our website, which allows visitors to opt-out of each cookie category.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the Expiry period.