‘The stimulating nature of the learning environment throughout the school motivates and enthuses students. ISQM Accreditation Report May 2018
Our school provides:
- A quality education based on the English National Curriculum and structured to meet the needs of the international and local community;
- An innovative, British-style curriculum in a highly inclusive setting;
- Friendly, dedicated, fully qualified and experienced staff;
- Educational resources carefully selected to enhance the learning process;
- Attractive facilities located in the northern suburbs of Bangkok in a secluded sub soi five minutes from Nichada Thani Samakee;
- Small class sizes to enable learning to be personalised and pertinent to individual needs.
The school is set in a beautiful green garden with ample space for abundant outdoor play activities; imaginative, physical and exploratory. The facilities are outstanding. They include playing fields, sports field, covered basketball court, air-conditioned playroom, sandpits, bike track, playhouse, purpose-built play equipment, swimming pool, children’s farm and a variety of pets. Four teaching blocks provide spacious, well-equipped classrooms as well as art rooms, Makerspace, Design Lab, library and media centre, language rooms, music and practice rooms, dance and drama studio, science lab and multi-use games and sports arena.