‘The stimulating nature of the learning environment throughout the school motivates and enthuses students. ISQM Accreditation Report May 2018
Our school provides:
- A quality education based on the English National Curriculum and structured to meet the needs of the international and local community;
- An innovative, British-style curriculum in a highly inclusive setting;
- Friendly, dedicated, fully qualified and experienced staff;
- Educational resources carefully selected to enhance the learning process;
- Attractive facilities located in the northern suburbs of Bangkok in a secluded sub soi five minutes from Nichada Thani Samakee;
- Small class sizes to enable learning to be personalised and pertinent to individual needs.
The school is set in a beautiful green garden with ample space for abundant outdoor play activities; imaginative, physical and exploratory. The facilities are outstanding. They include playing fields, sports field, covered basketball court, air-conditioned playroom, sandpits, bike track, playhouse, purpose-built play equipment, swimming pools, children’s farm and a variety of pets.
There are four distinct sections dedicated to education: one for Preschool / Kindergarten, another for Primary / Elementary School, a third for Secondary School, and one designated for Administration. Within these educational facilities, you’ll find generously sized, fully equipped classrooms, as well as specialised areas such as art studios, Makerspace, Design Lab, library and media centre, language classrooms, music rehearsal spaces, dance and drama studios, science laboratories, and a versatile sports arena for multiple activities.
In August 2023, Samakee unveiled its second swimming pool, a state-of-the-art 25-meter pool complete with changing facilities and an adjoining fitness room. Furthermore, two additional playing fields were introduced to cater to a variety of sports and recreational activities.